I specialize in .NET with a focus on F#. I have experience with full stack development, but prefer working with back-end systems - especially automation and integrations.
- March 2014 → Present - Senior Consultant @ Bekk Consulting AS
- .NET Practice Lead since August 2016
- Experience with big, critical systems written in C# and F#. Both maintenance and renewal of existing systems as well as greenfield projects.
- September 2013 → Present - Founder @ Idéhub
- Developing, and maintaining, the companies own products, both on the business side and the computer engineering side. Responsible for administrative work and corporate economy.
- September 2013 → March 2014 - Freelancing
- Worked with startups and provided programming services for creative agencies. Mostly frontend work, Wordpress and Ruby on Rails.
- September 2012 → August 2013 - Lead Developer @ Neovada AS
- Responsible for architecture, software development and hosting operations for internal and external projects. Technical Lead for a team of four Ukrainian engineers positioned in Sevastopol.
- April 2011 → August 2012 - Computer Software Engineer @ HK Reklamebyrå
- Several projects for big national and local customers, mostly using an in-house developed CMS and Webshop, but also from scratch. Involved in every layer of the solutions, from font-end to architecture.
- September 2010 → April 2011 - Ruby on Rails Developer @ ISFiT (The International Student Festival in Trondheim)
- ISFiT 2011. Volunteer work while studying. Developed, extended and maintained Ruby-on-Rails apps.
- 2008 → 2011 - Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Engineering @ HiST
- 2015 → Present - Co-organizer @ Oslo F# Meetup
- 2016 → Present - Co-organizer @ DevOpsDays Oslo
- 2017 → Present - Board Member @ NNUG (Norwegian .NET User Group)
Courses and certifications
- 2016 - BEKK Senior Bootcamp
- 2016 - BEKK Project Manager Program 2016
- 2014 - Certification: Microsoft - Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications (70-486)
- 2014 - BEKK Bootcamp
- 2013 - Course: Technology Entrepreneurship - Online Course at Stanford
Publications and talks
- 2017 - NDC Oslo 2017: Using F# on Azure Functions in Production (60min talk)
- 2016 - Booster Conference 2016: Introducing DevOps mentality at a government agency (10min lightning talk)
- 2016 - JavaZone 2016: Lord of Chaos - Becoming a Chaos Engineer (20min lightning talk)
- 2015 - NNUG Oslo: .NET Core and Docker (60min talk)
- 2015 - BEKK Fagdag: ASP.NET 5 og Docker (10min lightning talk)
- 2015 - NNUG Oslo: The Docker Toolbox (60min talk)
- 2015 - BEKK Fagdag: Prøveadministrasjonssystemet PAS - A DevOps Story (45min talk)
- 2014 - BEKK Fagdag: Interaktive grafer med Highcharts (10min lightning talk)